Monday, July 13, 2009

Away for the Weekend

Posted in Multiply Nov 9 07

It's Friday night, I'm still here in the office. I'm waiting for the announcement that we can already board the vessel. My team and I are all having a training program onboard. It's a chance for all our Shipboard Trainers to get to know each other and to be able to realign the way they teach. It's really required that we do this. It will only do our group good. We will be back Sunday night. I know it in my mind, but my heart screams in yearning.

I wanna go home.

I wanna go home to see my sexy bunny. I wanna go home and see my chungchung boy. I wanna have dinner with my husband tonight.I wanna watch the news snuggling close to my hubby. I wanna play with my son til he falls asleep. I wanna laugh while watching him raise his hand when we say, "Alejandro Luis Consing Motas. PRESENT!" I wanna sleep with my hubby. I wanna fall alseep embracing him while he snores. I wanna wake up and see him stirring when I stir. I wanna go to the mall tomorrow. I wanna do what we originally planned to do on Sunday - bring our parents to Sonya's. I wanna do what we had planned to do this weekend.

Waaaaah! I'll so miss my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment