Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Salamat Lang

Posted in Multiply Jan 8 08

No reason. Gusto ko lang magpasalamat. Gusto ko lang sila i-honor.

Thanks to:

Richard – thank you for making me happy to be alive! . Thank you for making me laugh. You are the best, funniest and corniest comedian I know! You are the reason I can’t sing sad songs with feelings. You are my life. I love you, my bunny.

Luis – you make being a mom the best thing in the world! You make all the sore muscles from carrying you worth it. You make me want to run to you every time you wail and cry your “arte” cry. Although I know nagpapaawa ka lang so we’ll take you out of the pen, nauuto mo pa rin ako. Thank you for making me happy-vulnerable. I can’t wait to see you grow up but at the same time I can’t get enough of you being my baby! You, Daddy and I will be the bestest of friends. Mwaaaah. I love you!

My mom and dad – you’re not perfect, but that’s ok, I love you both anyway. We fight, we argue, for a time we stopped talking to each other, but I know and you know that when one of us hollers for help, the others come running. I love you both.

My sis – always the best sis ever. The one who “gets” me in the family. I’m mighty happy that you’re happy. See, you married your prince! And now have a mini-prince as well!

My TDS masters (Lyn and Maianne) – no amount of words or praises will ever reflect just how indebted I am to you both. You may not know just how much you helped me then and I never can elaborate enough. You were my anchors. Thank you! I swear, I am here for you both for ANYTHING.

Claire – a friend from waaaay back. Went through the same hells. ;) Diba Claire? I’m sure our experiences through the hells will forever keep us friends! Don’t lose hope. God is loyal. He will take you out of that hell soon.

Grace – my college bud. One of my soul sisters. Smart, charming, real! had always been there for me in good times and in bad. I’m celebrating your new “state” ;P I am so excited for you! Things are falling into place, diba? Mwaaaaah.

Janice – my best friend. Best friends since high school. Always here for me, despite the distance. ;) Though having our own families have kept us from seeing each other as much as we’d like, we know in our hearts we’re just here for each other. I miss our talks. Kelan nga ulit ang date natin?

Some of the people I hold dearest. I thank God everyday for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment