Monday, July 20, 2009

I Have to Work on Monday

Posted in Multiply Feb 22, '08

I was told I have no choice but to come in and work on Monday. That was a declared holiday.
My heart is bleeding. I was so looking forward to spending an extra day with my Richard and Luis. I was so looking forward to spending some extra time to rest. And now none of that is going to happen because they tell me I need to come in on Monday.

Maybe I'm being exaggeratedly emotional about it, but I am doing my best to keep the tears from falling. NAIIYAK TALAGA AKO! I feel like they are robbing me of my personal time.
I think I need to keep saying the mantra Tina taught me a few weeks back, "Rachelle Consing-Motas, hindi ka kaawa awa." I need to keep saying it and hopefully, I'll start believing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment