Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blue Ocean Strategy March 27-28 2008

Posted in Multiply Mar 28, '08

My bosses and I were slated to attend this training fro two days. I knew very little about it before getting to the InterContinental last Thursday.I just knew that this was a great opportunity to spend some time off from work and to have access to yummy hotel food. Hehehe. true enough, I LOVE THE FOOD. Buffet am and pm snacks, and buffet lunch for 2 days! :D Happiness!

The training of course, was fantastic! I didn't realize who our trainer would be until I got there and saw the name. It was no other than Josiah Go. His name was very familiar to me coz I saw that name in National Bookstore. He wrote several books. I just didn't know his face.

So when I realized he was the guy who was making small talk with me, coz I was the earliest bird, I got starstruck! He was so down to earth and very approachable, considering how brilliant he is. Galing noh, yung mga may karapatang magyabang dahil sobrang galing nila at successful, yun yung mga super humble at down to earth. Pero may mga tao na feeling magaling lang pero kala mo kung sinong superstar. Buti na lang napapasama ako sa mga former.Hehehe.

Anyway, the training taught me a lot. It helped me expand my brain. I got to work with other brilliant minds from different industries and got to pick their brains. Ang hirap pala pag lahat ng nasa training e presidents, CEOs, VPs, Managers, etc. Parang nakaka-pressure na dapat magaling ka din. Basta ako, salamat na lang kay God at na-expose ako sa mga taong yun. Now I know what I want to be when I grow up. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment