Monday, July 13, 2009

This One's For You, Sheh!

Posted in Multiply Dec 17, '07

Sheh, this is all new to me, as I don't normally answer surveys and questionnaires like this. But since you picked me as one of the 5, I will answer this for you. So, this is for you!

1. How often do you blog? when i feel like it. at least once a week.

2. Online Alias: None, still rachelle or rachellemotas. i'm soooooo non-creative. as in no creativity in my blood whatsoever!

3. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? hmmmm, in a minor way yes. in a major way, nope.

4. What do you do most often when you are bored? gee, play! i play online games. not the rpg stuff, just the normal yahoo games that require you to download and buy the whole version. you know, geeky games. boring daw sabi ni richard. hehehe. i sooooo love chocolatier and find and seek games!

5. When bathing, which do you wash first? hmmm, i wash my hair first. :D

6. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? ngaaaak! i don't think i have ever! and i don't think i am capable. i think my body's wired to grow sleepy by 930pm sharp! healthy baby, hehehe! but it sure felt like i've been awake longer when Luis was just about a month old! He didn't want his mommy to sleep. Hehehehe!

7. What color looks best on you? i think white looks best on me. it helps me look angelic -- like a good girl. :D if i wear something else, halata agad na maldita ako. but i'm normally in black coz it's the safest corporate color.

8. What’s your favorite alcoholic drink? nada. i used to like tequila until i passed out twice in 1 night coz of it. After that, all alcoholic drinks lost their appeal. Bottomless sago't gulaman na lang please!

9. Do you believe in heaven and hell as a real place that each of us will go to after death? heaven yes, hell, i'm a little iffy. but i do know some people i wish would go straight there when they die (e.g. yaya bonnel, hehehe. ooops, i did promise not to write about her! kaya lang, she's so bagay there! couldn't help but mentioning it).

10. Do you find that you have more online friends than offline friends? my online friends are the offline friends going online. i hardly say hi to strangers. supladita daw.

11. What was your favorite subject in school? geee, hard to pick. but in high school i HATED chemistry. hated it with a purple passion and a cherry on top! even in college. all the other subjects were ok.

12. Are you a perfectionist? Not at all! I am a perfectionist's worst nightmare. :D

13. Do you spend more than you can afford? sometimes. feeling ko kasi i deserve only the best, i tend to forget that i also have to be the one to pay for it. hehehe.

14. Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved before? we-ell, I dunno. I would have wanted to be with the same man from beginning to end, para not a lot of heartaches. plus parang ang ganda ng love story -- you found the prince right away. but if that had happened, i would have ended up with an ugly frog and had an ugly kid. so I'd say, ok na rin that i loved and lost. It makes me appreciate more the fact that I found the RIGHT man, na handsome and super bait pa and now have a handsome kid!

15. Do you consider yourself creative? self-confessed non-creative person. as I've mentioned, not an ounce of creativity in my blood. I'm a shame to my co-left handed pals. Sabi south paws are inherently creative. I am the exception to the rule. Hehehe.

16. Do you give yourself the credit you deserve? hahaha, i'd like to think so!

17. Do you donate time or money to charities? not often enough. I used to give consistently to Unicef and Don Bosco, but now, hindi na.

18. Have you recently done something yourself that you’ve criticized others for doing? Yep. It humbled me and made me realize that you really cannot judge a person for doing something that is perceived to be wrong. Kasi it's true, it's not just black and white. There's gray. Even yellow. And red. And green. So many things to consider.

19. What’s on your mind right now? work and how i can prove myself here. pa-bibo stage pa dapat ako eh.

20. Say one nice thing about the person who tagged you and the five people that you are going to
tag:

I have always admired Sheh for being a beauty (inside and out). She carries herself gracefully but she is never full of herself. If I were as beautiful and talented as her, medyo yayabang pa ako ng konti. hehehe. Sheh and I don't get to spend time with each other anymore (first year college pa yata yung times when we'd hang out in her pad), but I know that she's a friend and i hope she knows I'm still her friend.

1. maianne galo: she's my master and i adore her! i hope she enjoys answering this! coz i'm so looking forward to what she has to say.

2. james jamir: kasi he better answer this or else... ;P he and i share a special secret, right james?

3. kookie gagui: to remid her that despite the baby, she also needs to have time for herself. manang, sagutin mo to. saya.

4.claire bailon: to get her going in multiply. ;P

5.air daquioag: i miss my tds buddy! this guy makes a lotta sense and i always look forward to hearing him speak. masarap kausapin tungkol sa buhay-buhay!

No comments:

Post a Comment