Monday, July 13, 2009

Love Life for Every Married Couple

Posted in Multiply Sept 26 07

I know God has blessed me with a fantastic married (and family) life and he just keeps proving to me that he wants us to always stay happy! I say this because he seems to always lead us to people/things/events that make Richard and I grow stronger as individuals and as one.

Just yesterday, I found myself with some spare time to go to National Bookstore to browse. I picked up a couple of books that I plan to read (I promised myself I will make time for them) but I immediately started reading this one. The title is "Love Life For Every Married Couple". It promises to teach you how to "fall in love, stay in love, and rekindle your love". I wanted to show this book immediately to Richard. I knew he would be pleased that I found another way to make sure our marriage stays exciting, fresh, and always full of love. He and I share the same passion. We want to grow old together. We want to raise our kids together (not apart – obviously J), and we want to always be happy. Richard’s not much of a reader, so I just share with him what the book says. I’m still on page 39, but so far, it looks like we are on the right track!

Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment