Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm So Back!

Posted in Multiply Jan 30 08

After 2 1/2 days of no connectivity, I am back! Just got back from a Maritime Convention in Iloilo and got to spend some R & R while there. First time in Iloilo and had a feast. As in literally. hehehe. Eating was the name of the game. It was made clear to the people I was with that I LOVE TO EAT. Sabi ni Mitz, saan ko daw nilalagay ang kinakain ko. Hahahaha.

Anyway, I so missed my baby and my bunny when I was away. I was counting down the hours from the time I stepped into the airport going pa lang to Iloilo til we landed and picked Richard up. Haaaaay, 2 days (parang 3 na nga) seemed really long when you're away from your loved ones. Parang hindi na ako sanay matulog ng hindi katabi si Richard.

Side note, just now I checked my multiply and saw that the watermelon(a) yaya bonnel checked out my pics again! Haaaaay, nakakainis isipin that some people JUST WON'T STOP! Sabi ni Richard, pabayaan ko na lang mamatay sa inggit yung babaeng yun. LOSER!

That's it! When I have more time, I'll write some more. But for now, I gotta get back to work! See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment